Another year gone by and a whole set of resolutions broken last year . But, I made new ones again. These are simple though. Not heavy ones like- “I will wake up early, I will eat less, I will study more” etc etc. I have resolved to do things that I love doing… yeye
Here goes my list:
1. I will blog more, I will write more. It is time I did things that I like more and more.
2. I will read more books; books that I started but left midway, books that I want to read but haven’t granted myself with the privilege of the same, books that lie in want of my touch stashed mercilessly on my shelf…they deserve a better treatment and they shall have it.
3. I will take better care of myself…for myself
4. I will try and add value to people whenever I can.
5. I will smile more, laugh more, live more.
And of course, will try to keep these resolutions in tact, which, perhaps, is the biggest challenge of all. But most of all, it is a new start on old habits…which died out somewhere down the line.
I need a revival…and I am gonna have one for sure.